SY0-201 examination is also said as CompTIA Security+ practice test (2008) edition. This certification is designed for the candidates who are able to configure, troubleshoot and implement all security issues. It also helps the professionals to gain knowledge about networking and security. After certifying with this certification, candidates are eligible to certify with higher level certifications such as MCSA security, CCNP, SSCP and CISSP etc.
To start with the training sessions, it is recommended for the candidates to get details about the SY0-201 Exam such as topic outlines, reputed training centers etc.
The following are the topic outlines for the SY0-201 exam and they are:
1) System security
2) Access control
3) Audits and assessments
4) Organizational security
5) Networking infrastructure
How to prepare for SY0-201 examination?
By following the tips mentioned below, candidates can easily pass the SY0-201 examination and the tips are as follows:
1) As mentioned before, it is recommended to know about complete details about the exam before starting with the practice sessions.
2) After knowing about the exam objective, selecting of updated training materials are mandatory. It is candidate’s responsibility to find a reputed training center and collect updated study materials.
Various study materials are available for this exam and some of the available study materials are: Audio exam, classroom training, offline/ online training, free practice exam questhions and answers, practice exams and guides. Candidates can select any of these materials that suit them best.
3) Classroom training shall be considered as one of the best ways for practice. Through classroom training, effective knowledge and about the exam is assured to the candidates where training will be provided by experienced trainers.
4) Apart from classroom training, candidates can attempt practice tests that are available in the internet. free practice tests are available in various websites and candidates can easily find out through search engines such as Google, Yahoo etc.
5) After getting complete knowledge about the exam, register for the examination.