There are five reasons people seeking certification training choose Exam-Builder for their A+ certificate preparation and general CompTIA training.
1. CompTIA Questions and Answers, comprising the muscles that will help you power through your CompTIA exam. The nervous system that allows these muscles to flex is the downloadable CompTIA exam simulator.
2. CompTIA Study Guides, for those who appreciate a more text book approach to learning a new skill. Our easy to read and print guides also allow you to perform your training at your own pace, without negating you timeline.
3. CompTIA Labs, which force you to put what you have learned and combine them with what you know – act on demand, and solve real issues in a simulated control environment.
4. CompTIA Audio Guides, again with emphasis on your schedule and self-paced requirements, listen to a study guide style trainer reinforce core CompTIA concepts.
5. Finally, the Exam-Builder Product Guarantee. We can guarantee that by using our CompTIA A+ Essentials training materials – you will pass your CompTIA exams on the first attempt. Who else can offer this kind of guarantee?
Jump in today and secure your CompTIA training products and CompTIA practice exams. Take our products on a test-drive and kick the tires by visiting our Samples page. Congratulations on selecting Exam-Builder for your CompTIA certification training. And congratulations in advance – on obtaining your certification!
The CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT. Security threats are increasing in number and severity, and the gap between the need for security professionals and qualified IT personnel is the largest of any IT specialty, according to a 2008 CompTIA study. Even in a troubled economy, most businesses plan to maintain or increase their investment in security.
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that proves competency in system security, network infrastructure, access control and organizational security. Major organizations that employ CompTIA Security+ certified staff include Booz Allen Hamilton, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Motorola, Symantec, Telstra, Hitachi, Ricoh, Lockheed Martin, Unisys, Hilton Hotels Corp., General Mills, the U.S. Navy, Army, Air Force and Marines.
Although not a prerequisite, it is recommended that comptia security+ candidates have at least two years of technical networking experience, with an emphasis on security. The CompTIA Network+ certification is also recommended.